[SLUG] Evolution and Palm

From: Glenn Meyer (glenn@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 21:41:16 EST

Over the weekend, I moved up to RHEL 4 that includes Evolution.

I need help getting sync with my Palm. I seem to be having trouble with
the connection/port.

Evolution pops up I believe GnomePilot for it's settings and had
defaulted to /dev/pilot for the device.

On this same laptop (Compaq Armada M700) with the same Palm and cradle,
I can sync under windows and the Palm software, so I know the hardware
works.

I don't know where to go from here. Can someone please help? Thank
you!!