[SLUG] St. Pete meeting

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 01:42:44 EST

Hail Slugadonia.

Since it seems nothing is planned for this meeting, I'll bring a
debian sarge CD or two,
and this new-old box someone gave me, and try to install it during the meeting.

Not a presentation, but anyone that wants to see how nice the new
debian installer
is can. That's if it manages to boot on this new-old computer -- I
haven't tried yet.

The new debian install (d-i) is really nice, and if anyone hasn't seen
it, they should.
It's still text based, but you can pretty much just hit "enter"
without actually thinking.
I assume Aaron would like that. ;)

Also maybe we can once again maybe we can convince Aaron to go to the
after-meeting session at Denny's. Perhaps he's no longer ashamed to be
seen with us in public, since he went to Denny's last month. <g>