Call me or Please get in touch with me.

From: ima (livichima@email.cz)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:04:37 EDT

Reply me with this alternative email address.
livichima@kittymail.com
livichima@indiatimes.com
Mobile no: 234-802-369-6160.

Attn,

I am Mr. Livi Chima, the Manager funds release with Standard
Trust Bank (plc), I am the accountant in charge of Mr.Moris Miller`s account who used to work with a Multi-National oil Firm in Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client On April 21, 2001, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu express way. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate
any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to assist in receiving the money left behind by my client before they Get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Standard Trust Bank (plc) where
the deceased had an account valued at about ($12 million u.s
dollars) has Issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next Seven official working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($12 million u.s dollars) can be paid into your account and then you and me Can share the money.60% to me and 40% to you . All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and i hope the fund arrives your account in latest 10 banking days from the date of the receipt of the following
informations:
(1)Your full name and address
The above informations will enable me apply for payment into
your account. Call me or Please get in touch with me by my email.

Best regards.

Livi Chima.

E-mail enviado pelo Portal dos Caras
- http://oscarasbh.com.br