Re: [SLUG] what to think about the next ver

From: a2l1 (ulmerton@tampadsl.net)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 22:31:37 EDT

I dont remember now where I read it but SUSE 9.3 does NOT
support mp3. Seems that if you want mp3s to play you have to
compile the stuff yourself then if you do an update it breaks
all the compiled stuff and you are back to no mp3's
I'll skim around and see which one of my rss feeds had that
That is bad because the best thing about suse was that it
always worked an it included everything guess not anymore
though.

A J