RE: [SLUG] Hacker ID Software

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 14:36:24 EDT

Snort does work and will report what kind of attack as well as the
"attacker's" ip address... You need to set this up properly for this to
happen, as well as there is very specific and good documentation online.

   Jeffrey Kroll :: IT Coordinator :: PBOA & Risk Services
941.955.0793 :: 1800 Second St. Suite 910 :: Sarasota, FL 34236

"Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny"