Re: [SLUG] Messaging other users in X

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 20:02:49 EDT

On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 13:03 -0400, Christopher Hotchkiss wrote:

> BTW it also works if you are tunneling X11 desktops to other
> computers.

That's the solution of I was thinking of throughout this whole thread,
but didn't want to state the obvious. It's how classmates in Unix
courses typically IM eachother whilst the boring professor is blabbing
on and on...

Oh, shoot, the window just slammed on my face and my ladder is now
falling backwards! It sucks being Jim Varney, but someone has to do it.

- The Ghost of Jim Varney