[SLUG] fetchmail into different folders based on pop3 account

From: Alex Harris (nccuss17@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 10:14:00 EDT

I am trying to create a setup where I can dump all my pop3 accounts
into one account on my linux server (so that I can access via imap and
MAILDIR).

What I need is a way to have the messages retrived from each pop3
account that fetchmail accesses go into a separate MAILDIR folder.
I've heard that procmail seems to be the way to go for this:
"mda '/usr/bin/procmail'" but I can't seem to get procmail to save the
messages into different folders based on based on the pop3 username.
I've tried passing enviroment variables to the .procmailrc but it
doesn't seem to like the following line:
DEFAULT=.$rmailu/ <-$rmailu is "remote mail user"
I've already have the line "MAILDIR=/home/linuser/Maildir/" above the
default line.