[SLUG] Hardware give away bonanza

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 17:40:29 EDT

Okay gents
If it is not appropriate to post this I apologize in advance. I have
much hardware to give away. Please contact me off-list if you would
like any of this. ALL of the equipment is in somewhat working order,
and is first email first served.

I have FOUR HP Vectra VE
Pentium 133MHZ desktop PC's
most have 32 MB of ram, 1 gb HDD, 1 floppy, Kybd and mouse

ONE Compaq P233 Desktop
32 MB ram, kybd & mouse
floppy is broken but I have a spare

ONE Generic P133
32 MB of Ram, floppy, 8x cd-rom 1gb hdd

ONE Ggeneric K6/2-450 PC
wacky behavior.

4 SVGA monitors of different types
all working but used

The wife says I'm going if I do not get rid of this extra hardware! SO
please help save my marriage! :-)

regards
Russ