[SLUG] St. Pete meeting..

From: aaron steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 12:22:25 EDT

Just a reminder, we will be at a new location on monday. Below is the
email from J.J., we will be using his company for the meeting.

Aaron,
  Hi - we met at the last SLUG at Panera. I offered to host the next slug
at my company. I lost your contact info (sorry) but finally made it back to
the website. The offer still stands. We'll provide coffee and light snacks
& high-speed internet (wired). There is also a snack machine and coke
machine available.

There is plenty of free on-street parking.

Our address is
Sterling Square
600 First Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701