[SLUG] free stuff

From: A J (ulmerton@tampadsl.net)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 01:11:45 EDT

Ok here is the deal. I am going to be moving to Hernando County soon--
right at the border with Sumter, so I dont think I will be making
many meetings anymore. I do intend to lurk on the list though, but I
am straying off the reason of this notice, sorry.
  I wont be doing ebay anymore and am not going to be fixing many
puters and there is still some stuff I have that is available for
anyone to pick up. Nothing major or large.
I have a scsi cd-rom with cable and card, quite a few pci cards,
modems,ethernet and a couple of video. I also have about a dozen or
so pcmcia cards with either cables or dongles--these are various
makes but all were known working(some are even brand new). A couple
of scsi cards, cables and terminator blocks. A few processors both
AMD and Intel varying from P200 to AMD 1600 pretty sure all are
working but cant say positively. A few other bits and minor parts.
Anybody interested in stopping by and getting any or all contact me
off list and we can make arrangements. I fully expect to be moved
within the next 4-5 weeks so dont wait too long to decide.
Im in New Port Richey so keep that in mind Sorry i couldnt get to
todays Dunedin meeting to personally say bye.
Thats about it,

A J