Assalamu Alaikum

From: aalia (liafid@plasa.com)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 06:25:18 EDT

Assalamu Alaikum

I am Najib Khafid from Ivory Coast. I lost my Dad a couple
of months ago. My Father was a serving director of the
Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated on August 2004 by the rebels
 following the political uprising. Before his death he
 deposited the sum of US$6.3 Six million three hundred
United States dollars here in a Private Security Company
 which was for the importation of cocoa processing
machine.

Note, according to my late father, the money is in a
 trunk box and he did not disclose to the security company
 the real content of the box he did it to reduce the cost
of demourage fees and for the safety of the fund according
 to him, he decleard to the security company that the box
 contains a family valuables. I want you to do me a
favour, to help me invest this fund in your country for
business investment as I do not have any knowledge of
investment, that will be after we retreive it from the
security
company.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real
estate and industrial roduction. This is my reason for
writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me
 and
my mother who is serious sick now in the hospital,
 indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards
Dapatkan kemudahan layanan Mobile Email dari VENTUS untuk Personal, VENTUS Easy.

Klik http://easy.ventusmobile.com