Re: [SLUG] Suse question

From: Donald E Haselwood (dhaselwood@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 14:00:22 EDT

Thanks Mike.

The UNC mirror shows a gazillion distros:

ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions

The Suse 9.3 folder shows 6/3/2005 and the current shows 6/28/2005, but I
didn't notice anything in the current folder that indicates if it holds 9.3
or 9.2. It sounds like going with the 9.3 folder would be the safe thing to
do--it does take a few "minutes" download (I downloaded the whole thing for
9.2 and updated all my machines over the lan; as I remember it took something
on the order of 28 hours for the download (DSL)).

Don