RE: [SLUG] Intranet Portal

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 10:55:28 EDT

        I do indeed require a copy of WeeOS ... However I am more
interested in how KDE (Graphical X Interface) got related to this
INTRANET (Website location for information exchange) posting ... This
still boggles my mind. However Eric, you are ever so correct in stating
WeeOS fills all of my needs.

EVERYONE SHOULD RESERVE AND/OR PURCHASE A COPY OF WeeOS 1.0!!!! (Soon at
a retailer near you! -- COMPLEMENTS OF THE WTF! -- That's the WeeOS Task
Force!)

Thank you, WTF!

~~Jeff