Re: [SLUG] Happy 4th July everyone!

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 02:06:40 EDT

steve szmidt wrote:

>>>Enjoy! : )
>>>

>Michael, you hijacked my thread!

    I'm sorry, Steve! I really didn't do it on purpose! Mine was "The
Fourth and Debian" and contained, "Happy Independance Day, everyone" in
the body. I guess I got mixed up and thought you were telling me to
enjoy the new Debian. Many apologies, though. (He retires to the
corner, ducking out of the thread.)