Re: [SLUG] Audacity

From: Glenn Meyer (glenn@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 11:44:33 EDT

Well, two reasons I suppose....

I wanted to go with FC4 for longevity before feeling I needed to upgrade
again. I wanted to use FC4 but unfortunately, I don't understand the
two (very short) sentences of instruction concerning the additional
software required when installing from source..... The wxWidgets
<http://wxwidgets.org> library is *required*. Audacity 1.2 needs wxGTK
2.4, compiled /without/ the gtk2 or unicode options.

I was hoping to find someone that could give me a little direction.