[SLUG] Storm Information

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 01:59:57 EDT

At the Brandon Meeting I mentioned I would post some useful sites and
information.
The easiest way would be for you to go to http://www.johnmanzo.tv that is
the Wired Radio Message Board I moderate on for Am970 WFLA.
go down to the Non-PC Related » Emergency Warning Area this will have the
information. You do not have to register to read the post and links
mentioned on there.

I will post more and storm updates on there as close to the Updates as
possible.
Hope we have a safe and less eventful season. If you need to get ahold of me
or know of useful stuff for this area let me know.

Take Care
Bill Preece