Re: [SLUG] Powerpoint image extraction

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 18:17:19 EDT

On 7/15/05, Eben King <eben1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, James S wrote:
>
> > If you can view it on a windows machine isnt pretty easy to just hit print
> > screen on the keyboard and then open it with a graphics program and cutout
> > the picture to save as a jpeg?
>
> Yeah, but then you only get it as it is displayed -- color adjustments,
> resizing, etc.

Under OO bring up the slide you want to extrace the image from left click on
the image, you should see small green blocks form around the image, then
right click on it, and you will get a drop down, at the bottom is the copy
option. Copy it and then put it where you want it. I assume that you would
want to put it in some image manipulator so you can work with it and save
it in your favorite format.