Re: [SLUG] USF LUG Announcement

From: Tevfik Yücek (tevfik.yucek@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 11:29:21 EDT

> There is never anything such as "free" parking at USF. If by chance
> you don't get a ticket because the Parking Enforcement people went
> home for the day, great. Just be aware. There may be rogue PE agents
> lurking about, looking for some overtime. FWIW.

Actually there is! I am in engineering and you can park there after
5:30. There wont be any tickets. I have a permit but my friends do
park there after 5:30 all the time. You need to walk across the road
to library though, but it is very close.

The parking area that I am talking about is 8C in this map:
http://usfweb2.usf.edu/parking_services/parking_map_files/2006maps/parking_map.pdf

Tevfik

--
There is no reasonable defense against an idiot with an agenda.