PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

From: DR. JOHNSON ZUMAH (drjohnsonzumah35@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 15:34:16 EDT

FROM: DR. JOHNSON ZUMAH
THE CHAIRMAN PRESIDENTIAL REVIEW ON
FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT AND REGULARISATION,
PMB 1043 JOHANNESSBURG,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I honestly apologize and I hope I do not cause you any embarrassment by
contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this
magnitude, but this is due to the confidentiality and prompt access response on
this medium, and with trust and good hope I disclose this information confidentially to you
for our mutual benefit and please I want you to keep this secret to yourself even if
you are not able to help and assist me, Before explaining the nature of my request and with
profound interestand in utmost confidence, I am soliciting your immediate assistance
and co-operation as to enable us round up a business opportunity within our capacity as a
result of the death of one of our contractors (Beneficiary). you should not be surprised as to
how I got your contact. You were highly recommended to me with the believe that you are competent,
reliable, trust worthy and honest.

I am Dr. Johnson Zumah, the Chairman, Presidential Review Panel on
Foreign contract payment and regularization, Republic of south Africa.
We work hand in hand with the parliament Committee on foreign contract payment. Our duty is to
ensure that all foreign contractors are paid their contract sums in due time.

This last first quarter, a total of 30 contractors have been short
listed for payment and so far about 20 of them have beenpaid remaining
about 10.The remaining 10 have also been short listed for payment for this
second quarter of this year (2005). But information reaching this office indicates that one among the
remaining contractors has been reported dead, who is from your country.
He was among the 14 people that died in the last Gulf air flight 072 plane crash on the
26th of August 2000.

Meanwhile, he finished the execution of office contract December 19th
1999. But since his death, nobody has come forward to put a claim to
his contract fund which is US$21,750,000.00(Twenty One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand
United States Dollars). On our close investigation and proper observation, it was discovered that
he didn't execute any contract. There was collaboration between him and some top
parliamentary executives. Due to the nature of
this business, he didn't register any beneficiary (Next of kin) and
also the parliamentaryExecutives were impeached.
The fund keeps reflecting in my office system.That is why I need
immediate assistance to expedite
the transfer of the contract amount. With my position and the
assistance of my colleagues involved
all machinery have been put in place to regularize all the necessary
documents and present your company
as the bon-fide beneficiary of this fund in as much as you respond
within 72hrs of receipt of this important message.

The nature of your company's business is just what we require for a
successful and hitch-free transaction,necessary measure to ensure a
risk free transaction and confidentiality have been taken.Please provide the following to ensure immediate commencement of this
transaction:

A. Your confidential telephone and fax numbers.
B. The name and full address of your Company.
C. Complete Bank Details were you wish the funds to be transferred.
These include the Account number, the Bank Address, swift code,
telephone and fax numbers of the Bank.
Kindly signify your interest by replying via my personal e-mail address
.

My confidential phone and fax numbers will be supplied to you on your
acceptance to work with me. Upon the receipt of your positive reply, we
shall discuss on;

(1) Basic program for operations.
(2) Financial status as to ascertain your capability upon completion of
this transaction, we have decided to give you 30% of the total sum, 65%
will be used as an investment into your Country as agreed by me and my colleagues, 5% have
been mapped out for any expenses
incurred.

Please due to the personalities that involved, i would like you to keep
this transaction absolutely confidential. I expect your response within
72 hours as time is of great essence in
this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Johnson Zumah