REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED.

From: Hamson International (gl_hamson233@go.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 12:58:25 EDT

Dear Friend,

 I represent HAMSON IMPORT AND EXPORT PLC based in HONG KONG. My company markets and exports Polymeric and other products for world trade. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country. Note that, as our representative, you
will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send us
promptly by email : info-hamsonimport@asia.com
 The following are required:
(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and,Phone/fax numbers.
Thank you for your time.
Very Respectfully,
Mr. NEWTON BRICK,
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO