Re: [SLUG] New Job(s)

From: Tom E. Craddock Jr. (sigtom@sigtom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 19:25:29 EDT

Sick Twist wrote:

>> From: Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
>> To: SLUG List <slug@nks.net>
>> Subject: [SLUG] New Job(s)
>> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:42:49 -0400
>>
>> There is/are new job(s) up on the SLUG Jobs page, and a job fair
>> tomorrow. See:
>>
>> http://www.suncoastlug.org/jobs.html
>>
>> Paul
>

> Just to verify, the job fair will be held Tuesday, July 26, correct?
> I checked the SLUG jobs page but it did not explicitly mention the
> date. Thanks for letting us know.
>
> -Jonathon

Yes it is tomorrow, from the posting :

> Here is the informationJust a reminder that we are holding our job
> fair tomorrow at the Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel 2225 North
> Lois Av Tampa 33607. The time is 530pm to 800pm.

And at the bottom it tells you when it was posted, which is

> *Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:28:47 -0400 *

So by using the powers of deduction Sherlock was so infamous for, we can
tell that it is for Tues July 26. Oh, you can also read thru the
Careers link at mybrighthouse.com and it will tell you that it is for
tomorrow as well.

Tom