Re: [SLUG] USR Modem

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 07:53:32 EDT

I have 3 physical modems all the same except for serial number. One is located
in the HP box that is functioning. The second is located in the MSI box and
the third is a spare.

One may physically any one of the three modems in either of the two computers
and the problem remain the same.

The issue is I do not have the MSI computer configured correctly, I know that
to be a fact as at one time it did work with this modem but for some stupid
reason the HD decided to head far south for the summer got hung up south of
southern Argentina on the way back and froze as solid as B12. Which reminds
me what happened to B12? Did it break free or is it frozen in place until
October or November?

What I need to know is which files ones configures to make the modem function.
I had all this written down someplace but damn if I can now understand my
notes now.

Thanks
Frank