Re: [SLUG] Clean Hard Drive

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 21:31:17 EDT

I know that this is alot late but I ran into this the other day and thought that I would add this
in to the mix. Plus, it sounds real cool. It reminds me of the tv show that have this program
that will delete everything on a pc with a command.

Darik's Boot and Nuke 1.0.6 by Darik Horn - Sun, Jul 24th 2005 23:36 PDT

About: Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN) is a self-contained boot floppy that securely wipes the hard
disks of most computers. DBAN will automatically and completely delete the contents of any hard
disk that it can detect, which makes it an appropriate utility for bulk or emergency data
destruction.

Changes: This release contains driver updates for SATA chipsets and improved handling of SCSI
disks with odd sector counts or unusual sector sizes.

Hackers of the world, unite. opps, did I say that....

william