Re: [SLUG] suggestions for employment in NW Tampa

From: Mavrick (icebergwaltz@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 08:52:42 EDT

I believe the non-official, under-the-table moniker is "right to
hire/right to fire", aka
"screw-the-hard-working-employee-trying-to-scratch-out-an-existence,
whatever-works-for-the-bottomline" policy (at least that's how it
feels, anyway :)

Which reminds me, I'm late for my Cynics Anonymous meeting!

Cheers,

Mav