[SLUG] Wireless Nics that will run native

From: Delusion (delusions@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 00:47:21 EDT

I was wondering if you all could point me in the direction of some
Wireless nic that will run native in linux. I currently have a wusb54g
from linksys and I am sick of fooling around with NDIS wrapper so I am
looking for a pci based nice that will run under linux with out the use
of NDIS or Driver loader.