Re: [SLUG] Anyone work for a Linux

From: John Pugh (jpugh@NOVELL.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 13:18:26 EDT

<31f129860508120952556fdd38@mail.gmail.com>, robertsnyder@gmail.com
wrote:
> Really some CDs would be fine. Just would like something other than
> ubuntu cds to hand out. I am trying to presaude other companies to
> give donate things they give out on nomarl basis.

I have some now and will hope to have some in the coming week or so. I
will ping the list when I receive them since I do believe there is
several coordinators in the area???

I just need a place to send them once I receive them....preferably off
list.

JP