[SLUG] SLUG meeting (fwd)

From: mark@bish.net
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 09:48:30 EDT

Anyone want to reply to him?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:45:25 +0000
From: radish22@comcast.net
To: mark@bish.net
Subject: SLUG meeting

I am trying out mepis on one of my computers and am having trouble with my wireless network. Mepis does not find my card. It is a linksys wmp54g card.
I am under the impression that the os should have found the card like my regular eth. port. I can bring the offending computer to the meeting on tues if there will be someone there who might help me out. according to the website, you meet at lat. 23.5 coffee shop , 2820 clark rd in sarasota. I will bee comming from Pt Charlotte.

Thanks

Doug Radish