[SLUG] (FWD) Re: USF LUG Meeting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 10:46:16 EDT

FYI

----- Forwarded message from "johnstrand@netzero.net" <johnstrand@netzero.net> -----

From: "johnstrand@netzero.net" <johnstrand@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:48:45 GMT
To: pwhittier@novell.com
Subject: Re: USF LUG Meeting

   To all interested parties,

   I regret to inform you that the USF LUG will NOT be meeting this
   Wednesday, Aug 17th, as originally planned. We will be rescheduling for
   Wednesday, September 21st. Please make a note of this change on your
   calendar. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and Thank you for
   your interest.

   Please forward to anyone that I may have missed. Thank you.

   -John Strand

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul M. Foster