Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day

From: Sick Twist (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 17:39:04 EDT

I'm not sure who is currently responsible for the SLUG website but it would
be great if we could put a little blurb on the main page about our Software
Freedom Day events that are comming up.

Also, speaking of the website, whatever happened to the revised SLUG website
with the new CMS that was demonstrated at the meetings? Is that still in
progress? It would be great to see the site revised a bit since we are a
club of computer enthusiasts :)

-Jonathon