Re: [SLUG] My apologies

From: John Pugh (jpugh@NOVELL.COM)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 20:42:05 EDT

I have offered and will offer again to input whatever you all need to
make this a success.

If you want me to print anything, send it to me directly and I'll have
it printed and send it out. I might be able to spring for a couple of
banners as well.

I am supposed to have a large number of opensuse "evaluation" kits sent
to me and will notify the list when I receive them.

Don't you worry...this will be a success. It may not look like it at
the moment, but it will be. A simple plan might be in order to layout
where we need to be and where we actually are...that in itself will
relieve a fair amount of uncertainty that always causes a certain amount
of stress.

Jp

<31f129860508201843721e5d1c@mail.gmail.com>, robertsnyder@gmail.com
wrote:
> P.S.
>

> Even if it means that I have to buy ink for my epson r200 and buy a
> stack of 100 inkjet writeable cds
> http://store.yahoo.com/compcdr/80minsilinpr.html
>
> I will but one way or another there will be stuff to hand out....
>
> I am still have correspondence with 4 other companies about what
they
> could possibly donate to the cause. So it not like we will have
> nothing. we give out till we have no more.

> This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by
Networked