Re: [SLUG] A new meeting location

From: Bob Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 17:30:00 EDT

> I'm tired of everyone always scrounging around for meeting locations.
We
> should have a portable one that can be moved to where it's needed;
Done
> Eating one week, Tamper the next, Brandoff another, Sorrysota after
> that, then St. Puttersburg, and so on.
>
> We need to pool our funds and buy one of these:
>
> http://www.airquee.co.uk/pub/
>
> Always your bumble servant,
>
> - Robin 'Roblimo' Miller

We should get one of those circular modular homes from
Finland (I think) that were made a couple of decades ago.
They look like a flying saucer and have oval windows
along the edge.

There is one right now atop the Odyssey-2001 lounge
on Dale Mabry. How about some of you young fellers
take a trip down there, try it out for size and comfort,
and report back here? :-)

Wireless access may be optional though.

- Bob