[SLUG] Monday meeting

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 08:48:01 EDT

Okay, sluggers. Aaron tells me he has to leave town for a few weeks.
He also says that I can do whatever I want at the Monday meeting in
St. Pete.

For those comming to the meeting, could you please bring three (3)
bottles of elmer's glue, some superglue, a jar of peanut butter, a
ball of string, several pairs of pants, 30 lbs of C4, and some
matches. Also a trained attack penguin would be good.
Thanks, see you all Monday.