[SLUG] 580 Unbuntu 5.04 Hoary Discs

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 09:50:17 EDT

Yes folks these are up for the taking. The ones that were ordered for
Software Freedom Day, that are only 16 days late. I have not opened the
boxes but I knwo what is in there.

500 x86 ubuntu packs livecd+install
80 x86-64 ubuntu packs Livecd +install
20 PPC (mac+chrip complaint motherboards like Amiga One and IBM servers
running PPC) Livecd+install

Theses Must go!!! I will be posting this in other places to try to get
rid of them.