Attention Dear

From: williams gene (williams_g200@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 07:34:13 EDT

Dear,

I am barrister Williams G. Usen a solicitor at law. On the 21st of November
2002,my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car
accident along Sagbamu express road. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Marina
International Merchant Bank Plc. where the deceased had an account valued at
about US$14.5 million dollars. I have been issued a notice by the bank to
provide the next of kin to my late client or have the account confiscated
after three years if not claimed and We have just one year left.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 1 year
now I seek your onsent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$14.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the
money. 65% shall be for me and 30% for you while 5% is earmarked for
expenses that will be incurred during the process of transfer of the fund. I
have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement thatwill protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through my private
e-mail:(usenwilliams@uymail.com)
to enable us discuss further. You may also, send your phone number so that
I can call you.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,
Williams G. Usen