Re: [SLUG] Re: SFTP Help

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 00:46:34 EDT

> After googeling for a while I found out that "expect" can be
> used in situations like this. I have no Tcl experience at this point, but
> it seems like a good opportunity to learn something new. Anyone have any
> tips or experience doing something like this?

I've used expect for various things; the most interesting (and
probably most frivolous) was a chatbot that actually used bitchx.
This one should be simple - just expect "Password:" (or however it
gets sent in the scp challenge) and send back the pass. The cleartext
password will be stored in the expect script this way, though...

--
Debianista!