Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Presentations for Tomorrow (Tues)

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 18:57:09 EDT

Eric Jahn wrote:

>Wee,
>Are you okay with going first with your Xandros presentation or do you
>want to go later? The LCD projector has a video cable on the main
>table, so you can just plug your laptop into it. See you tomorrow and
>thanks! BTW, I tried replying off-list, but I got
>

> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
><res03q8w@gte.net>
> (reason: 550 You are not allowed to send mail:sv15pub.verizon.net)

I have got this message before when one of my clients host ip range was
in a blacklist. ( Verizon had black listed all ips at ThePlanet and a
large chunk at rackspace. Just because one a couple of of machines from
each datacenter had a spam problem. )

Try sending to some one else you know with verizon.

you can also try res03q8w@verizon.net and see if you get the same
message. but i have never had a problem using my old GTE.net email
since the merger.