RE: [SLUG] capturing a Real Audio stream

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 17:57:40 EST

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Ken Elliott wrote:

> >> This is probably a FAQ, but how do I capture
> >> a streaming Real Audio
>
> It's a bit of a kluge, but you _could_ feed the output of one computer to
> the input of another, running Audacity.
>
> It would be better to figure out how to do it on a single computer, but it
> you really need it and run out of time, there is the 2-computer option.
>
> You can get the cable at CompUSA.

If I get desparate I'll probably run my headphone jack into some tape
player's Line In. I don't suppose it _has_ to end up on a computer, I just
thought that was easiest.

--
I firmly believed we should not march into Baghdad ...To occupy Iraq would
instantly shatter our coalition, turning the whole Arab world against us and