Re: [SLUG] Windon't Q's.

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 18:24:41 EST

>Michael,
>
>If Krdc (Remote Desktop Connection) is installed it will
>work as a GUI frontend for both VNC and RDP. If Krdc is not
>on the KDE menu you can probably use you distro's package
>management system to install it.
>
>-- Rob

    Okay, cool. I do have Krdc on my Debian install. I have used it
between Debian machines here. (That is cool, by the way.) When I punch
in the IP address on the WinBox, my machine makes that glass shattering
noise and says that the server is not running. Do I need to do
something in XP on the other machine to start up the Rdc server? Thanks.

./Michael