Re: [SLUG] Media Files in Xandros

From: Christopher Reyes (candrewreyes@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 23:49:39 EST

yea, ive been using Linspire but its just to kidie for me in terms of icons
and what not, i try to change them but it wont let me, then I checked out
the forums and ppl were talking about Xandros so gave that a look, go the
3.0 DX edition, but for some reason it wont play like quicktime and WMA and
what not. But great distro. As for learning, yea I'm pretty eager to learn,
but I just need to get my bearings right now, been using windows since
windows 95, so....