[SLUG] Apache2 Hell Closed...

From: David R. Meyer (david@davidmeyer.org)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 10:21:38 EST

Well,

I THINK (still have to dig through the documentation to make sure) that
there is a file size limitation to Apache2. I did some testing over
the past few hours and as soon as I hit 2GB I got locked out. So...I
just moved the one file to an FTP server and linked it...it works
perfectly.

Anyway, thanks Eben for your suggestions.

Still loving Debian, working on becoming a debianista!

Dave