Re: [SLUG] Need New Commercial ISP for Clearwater

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 18:54:31 EST

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:25:57PM -0500, SOTL wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> We are moving our office across the street. This is Clearwater on US 19 just
> North of the construction at Sunrise south of the 580.
>
> Question before the boss does something real stupid.
>
> Which is the best in terms of connectivity and reliability COMMERCIAL ISP
> supplied to commercial office buildings for the area?
>
> Which is adequate and cheap?

I'm sure there will be flames for this, but you might try Verizon.
They're running fibre everywhere, and I have had no significant trouble
from them on my home DSL line. Another suggestion is to contact the
building management for buildings in the area (I don't know where
Sunrise is), and see who they use.

Or you could try Knology. <JUST KIDDING!>

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster