Re: [SLUG] Gnome or KDE

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 10:24:15 EST

Robert, on my machine with more RAM and a fast HD, I still use
windowmaker. I just like the way it works.

On some lower ram (192mb) slower machines I just set up for public
internet acces, I've put xfce on them. I think it's
pretty slick and was the first time I had seen it in a few years. You
should take a look if you feel your system
is a bit slow. http://www.xfce.org

scott