Re: [SLUG] Time and M$

From: Bill Shaw (bill.shaw@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 23:23:28 EST

Being named Person of the Year isn't something that's always
considered an honor. Many people forget that Hilter was chosen in
'38, Ayatollah Khomeini in '79 and Joseph Stalin not once but twice.
Heck they almost named Bin Laden Person of the year not too long ago.
I'll leave it up to you to decide if Gates is on the same level.

Personally he's just like most other people that have more money than
your chosen diety. There's only so many Ferrari's and Bentley's you
can buy and instead they give away money they'd never be able to spend
it their lifetime to help a cause they may believe in.