[SLUG] Embedded Linux for Linksys

From: David R. Meyer (david@davidmeyer.org)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 15:36:56 EST

Hello All!

I have an older Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless / 4-Port Router. It stinks as
a router, but I was hoping to put a clean build of Embedded Linux on it
and start to play with that.

Can anyone suggest any sources for this? I have googled the heck out of
it "enbedded linux linksys bfew11s4" , etc. and came up with very
little.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Dave