Re: [SLUG] Am I dreaming? No it is a nightmare.

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 09:27:21 EST

On Thursday 29 December 2005 08:19 am, Bill Glidden wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a 2-cd set of Debian cds somewhere. From these 2 cds I've installed
> Debian a few times. I've misplaced them and when I went to the Debian site
> to download new ISO images, I find there are 14 cds to download.

Go to
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/

and you can down load a full 14 CD volume set of the latest Debian.

Or, you can go to one of the other mirrors listed on the Debian web site for
equal results.

By the way for the stable release the full set is 16 CD. The 14 stable release
CD plus 2 CDs of modifications to the stable release.