Re: [SLUG] Thrusday Meeting Brandon

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 16:11:20 EST

Gotta love the opening paragraph of the review:
"Robin Miller is after your granny. Again. He's trying to entice her
with the delights of free open source software. He's trying to make it
look easy and fun to play around with open source. First, there was
his Point & Click Linux book. Now he's out trying to tempt the
uninitiated with an alternative office productivity via his new book,
Point & Click OpenOffice.org. When is someone going to put a stop to
it?"

On 1/4/06, xcalibre <xcalibre@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Everyone I wanted to let you know that Robin will be at our Thrusday meeting to do a book signing of his Point and Click Open Office Book. As always this will be a great event and everyone is encouraged to come out and celebrate this latest Book from Robin.
>
> Also today there was a good article on Robin's Book on http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=5887
>
> We hope to see you there.
>
> Bill Preece

Steven Buehler | swbuehler@gmail.com/steven@swb.name
Web Site: http://www.swb.name | Mobile Blog: http://swbuehler.textamerica.com
IM: stevenbuehlerfl (AIM), stevenwbuehler (Yahoo!),
stevenwbuehler@msn.com (MSN), 3565750 (ICQ)