Re: [SLUG] E-Mail Addresses

From: Ron Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 21:16:43 EST

> There are times when I know that a person has an e-mail address but I am
> unable to ascertain what it is.

> To see what I am describe lets assume that there is a company with a web site
> of www.CompanyName.com and a person named Executive Officer.

> Nor it is fairly easy to ascertain that the email address is of the form of

   There is no certainty, but if you can ascertain anyone's there the "head Fred"
may follow, the normal patterns are: f.last@, flast@, first.last@, firstlast@
and others that don't come to mind just now, remember you are creating SPAM as
your E-gram is obviously unsolicited. I have to do this legitimately occasionally
as I have names in my rolodex from before E-mail at service companies.

--
    Ron  KA4INM