[SLUG] Open-Xchange server up

From: Daryl Caudill (uuunixxx@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 14:04:16 EST

Hi all,

 I've been playing around with Open-Xchange server, and really like it! For those of you who don't know, Open-Xchange is a direct replacement to Microsoft's Exchange server.

 I've setup a server on the Internet, and created a guest account if anyone is interested in checking it out:

 http://www.abazaba.org

 If you are interested in a personal account, send me a private email and I'll hook you up (please see website).

 You can use the web interface to Open-Xchange. It also supports IMAP connections as well. I've tested Outlook and Evolution so far. I like it.

 Cheers,

 Daryl

Yahoo! Photos