Re: [SLUG] Question for the group

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 22:54:48 EST

Kevin,

I have your choice of 5 to 8 machines that will run
win3.11. I also have a CD that has Wind 3.11. I
might even have a token ring around.. not sure on that
one.. will have to look. Contact me offlist for a
time to meet. I'm located at 19 and curlew near Palm
Harbor. Email address: rheanes3@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Rob