Re: [SLUG] reporting spam

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 21:55:14 EST

Robert Snyder wrote:

> Eben King wrote:

>>> Well sometimes going beyond the law can bite you in the ass. but
>>> again.... relays should stop should not allow bulk spam and
>>> indivuals who are sending it out because of whatever xyz worm hit
>>> there windows box should be shot.
>>

>> I agree, but harassing someone for stupidity doesn't seem fair.
>> (OTOH, the gene pool needs more chlorine...) The bystander didn't do
>> anything at all; I mean, you don't choose to be the victim of a Joe
>> Job, or choose to own a spoofed IP.
>>
>> Obviously, I'm of at least two minds about this.
>>
> I show no mercy. Honestly I can track most of my spam to 3 different
> ips which are known spam servers at isps that support spam. Level3
> does not give a rats ass about. So i take you send me enough spam I
> will spam you back game. I will flood you with http get request . I
> will take a site ripper and download everything from your site 50
> times a day just to each up your bandwith bill.

I don't pay much attention to "spam." Scams, on the other hand, that's
where I get my kicks. Right now, there's some Nigerian who is trying to
get my money that thinks I'm an OB/GYN that looks like Col. Sanders.
Check out this link:

http://www.419eater.com/

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)
I'm not picking my nose.  I'm pulling things out of it.